Burnout CRASH, after having created euphoria on other platforms, is now available on iOS. This crazy game has been widely accepted and has been a great commercial success. Will it retain the EA magic on our iDevices or is this going to be too much for the app store to handle. Its time to get some answers!
The concept of re-launching (or porting) games that were critical hits on other platforms (especially consoles) on iOS proves to be quite a challenge for developers because they have to do justice to the gameplay, controls and most of all the graphics. This basic examination is what led us to the first flaw in Burnout CRASH. The controls simply do not feel right. They feel choppy and rob the game of the fine and nimble maneuverability that it should have. Then there is the game center featured which is completely dysfunctional!
Burnout CRASH contains limitless hours of reckless driving, the main idea of the game is to create traffic pile-ups by driving your vehicle into other vehicles and burning them down. This action packed game contains a lot of elements that aids in doubling the score with multiple crashes and property damages. Every level has star objectives and you are entitled to earn upto 5 stars upon completing objectives.
Burnout CRASH also features tornadoes, UFO’s and other elements that not only add to the entertainment but also help in wiping out all the objects on the screen. The graphics are undoubtedly incredible and the game just needs to be but fine tuned a little with the options that aren’t working to make it perform well.
Burnout CRASH is fantastic. The controls are sloppy and that is without doubt a big letdown but improvisations in the form of updates can propel this game right to the top. In its current form however, it’s a cripple little game that offers nothing new and has a very ordinary feel to it.
|Average User Ratings:[starrating]Rate this game|
- Battlefield 3 Aftershock Review, Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for Battlefield 3 Aftershock App on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- WrestleFest Review, Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for WrestleFest App on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- The Island Castaway Review
- Little Acorns Review, Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for Little Acorns App on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out Review, Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for The Simpsons: Tapped Out App on iPhone, iPad and iPod