Where’s My Water Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for Where’s My Water App on iPhone, iPad and iPod
About the game
Swampy the Alligator lives underground and is obsessed with cleanliness. The game is all about helping Swampy by guiding the water into his shower to fill up his tub!
Where’s My Water Walkthrough and Guide
Guides and walkthroughs to help you complete all levels with ease.
Where’s My water is Disney’s latest contribution to the App store featuring an adorable character named SWAMPY. The game has about 7 levels and on every level the only objective is to make way for the water to reach Swampy through the mud & Algae.
The Seven different levels are
- Meet Swampy
- Troubled Waters
- Under pressure
- Sink or Swim
- Change is Good
- Boiling Point
- Stretched thin
In every level there are 20 parts and in each part a maximum of 3 yellow rubbers duck can be collected and to unlock the next level there is a criteria of minimum number of ducks required.
In few of the parts there would be a question mark next to the Yellow rubber ducks on the top, which means there is a collectible hidden in the mud. Make sure you collect all the collectibles.
Scoring is based on time of completion and on the no. of yellow rubber ducks collected i.e. each duck gives 100 points, so 3X100 = 300 points, and over flow bonus which is 100 points which happens if Swampy gets more water than required to fill his bathtub.
All the levels have different type of obstructions but the one, which is common, would be the Acid (Purple Color), Toxic Waste and Algae. In a few levels the acid and toxic waste would help to dissolve and clear off the blocks.
-Level 4 has logic gates, which is unlike the mechanical gates; logic gates can be controlled using push control.
-The Green color toxic waste + the purple color acid combined together can create explosions which can be used to break blocks.
-Level 5 has options where water can be converted to toxic waste and back to water by passing it through a recycler!
For the other two levels there is a different type of tool used to make it interesting, get this app on your phone and let us have your reviews in the comments section below.
Where’s My water falls under the category of those games which easily stand out from the others. With over a million apps on iTunes, the developers have delivered a perfect app and the game gets interesting as you progress through stages.
In addition to the 7 levels, expect a few more in the form of updates very soon.
The App is available on iTunes for $0.99.
Where’s My Water Cheats
Where’s My Water Cheats coming soon! Please bookmark us and watch out for this space.
Where’s My Water Tips, Hints and Secrets
- Avoid the water from flowing on the algae until required as it would grow and absorb the water.
- Use Acid or Toxic waste to clear up the algae.
- If the quantity of the acid is less and the algae more, don’t get confused just mix it with a bit of water, there is no harm in that.
- Acid (Green color) will not pass through mud, where as the green toxic waste would
- In a few levels there would be mechanical gates, to operate them you would need to drop water on the single block of the same shade.
- In level 3, you will come across minefields, the pressure of water activates the minefield, and so the player has to be very cautious about this but in other levels, the same minefields can be used to break blocks so that water can free reach swampy!
In the updated version of where’s my water 1.3.5, there is another character introduced named “Cranky”. Cranky is the evil version of Swampy; He does not require water but acid (purple color) to reverse the process of algae, which helps him get a meal.
There are 20 levels and only 5 levels are unlocked, to unlock the remaining 15 levels as well as 2 full chapters along with it you would have to pay $0.99. Only hint here is, quantity of the acid would be very less when compared to the actual needed, it can be easily achieved by merging the water canal and the acid because Acid + Water = Acid
- Greedy Penguins Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for Greedy Penguin App on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Smash Cops Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for Smash Cops App on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Lego App 4+ Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for Lego App 4+ App on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Order Up!! To Go Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for Order Up!! To Go App on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- SoulCalibur Walkthrough, Guide, Cheats, Secrets, Hints and Tips for SoulCalibur App on iPhone, iPad and iPod